For Cotton LSAs, our LSA Processing System is an efficient, full-automated solution with a high level of customization and user control ability. The foundation of the system is receiving electronic warehouse receipts with contract numbers on them. Bales can be processed for CCC loan or LDP the same day they arrive. All interactions with government systems are handled automatically, as are all goverment requirements. The system produces reports, required CCC forms, and updates a website where producers and submitters (gins and brokers) can see the status and details of their deliveries.
This system is a highly customizable "software as a service" solution. We provide the LSA Interface Utility desktop application to monitor and control the system.
- Daily processing can be automated to run at a certain time of day, initiated manually, or set to process each loan/LDP as they arrive.
- Multiple reports for LSA staff.
- Multiple reports for gins/submitters.
- Collecting Handler reports.
- Accounting interface.
- Direct Deposit ability.
- Redemptions via CCR/COPS, Loan Redemption Order transactions via the EWR Provider System, or manual entry.